Stones painted as strawberries when put around strawberry plants in the spring will keep birds from eating your berries because the birds will think the ripened berries are stones.
Brilliant! Too bad it won’t work with children stealing from my garden, hehe.
Posted on March 3rd at 12:39 PM
Has a total of: 17 Notes
- nancybobancy likes this
- meatisdead reblogged this from kyrke
- kyrke reblogged this from vegetablesandoxygen
- balleraena likes this
- daaeneerys likes this
- tigerjane likes this
- endless-curiosity reblogged this from woodlandfemme
- redpalacedoors likes this
- greysquirrels likes this
- woodlandfemme reblogged this from vegetablesandoxygen
- woodlandfemme likes this
- mnmfloyd likes this
- miranda-dawnblossom likes this
- vegetablesandoxygen reblogged this from hopefullyraw and added:
- lovingvegan likes this
- knitting-gardener likes this
- juliahrens said: what a cute/smart idea!
- balancingegoasaleo likes this
- hopefullyraw posted this